I don't know about you, but I LOOOOOOVE a good brunch! If I could brunch every day, I think I would! And we have some terrific brunch spots in & around Jackson County. Check out the list below, and comment with any other suggestions!
- The Galloping Galette- Brunch on Sundays from 10AM-2PM, but really this spot is great for brunch ANYTIME! Yum! Makes you feel like you've been transported to Paris!
- Pat's Eatery- Brunch from 9AM-2PM on Sundays. Large menu with some yummy options!
- Cotton Calf Kitchen- Offers a delictable brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 11AM-3PM. Truly a dining experience at Cotton Calf!
- Jefferson House Restaurant- Serves a homemade, country breakfast Monday through Satuday from 6AM-2:30PM!
- Cream and Shuga- One of my favorite coffee spots!! And they serve some seriously delicious foods, too. Monday- Friday 7AM-2PM, Saturdays 8AM-12PM
- Papa Jack's- This is another homemade, country breakfast hot spot! Breakfast served Monday-Friday from 7AM-11AM, Saturday 7AM-12PM, Sunday 8AM-11:30AM
- The Brunch Apothecary- While not in Jackson County, this place is worth the drive to Dacula! Open Thursday-Sunday from 9AM-2PM, Brunch is their specialty!