While warmer weather is on the way, while we are in the midst of cold, rainy weather, my kids are going absolutely bonkers stuck in the house! So it's time to get out and explore. Where are the BEST places to take your kids on the cold, rainy days? Below are our favorites; comment below with YOUR favorites!
- Interactive Neighborhood for Kids (INK) in Gainesville: Hands-on children's museum with tons of fun activities to keep the kids entertained. http://www.inkfun.org/
- House of Clay in Braselton: Paint your own pottery, which is always a fun activity for the kids! https://www.facebook.com/House-of-Clay-Braselton-368233573275923/
- Billy Beez at the Mall of Georgia: Indoor playground area. https://billybeezus.com/location/mall-of-georgia/
- Rockin' Jump in Buford: Indoor trampoline park. https://rockinjump.com/buford/
- Funopolis Family Fun Center in Commerce: TONS of fun activities! While there are fun things outdoors, too, there are plenty of fun activities inside when the weather isn't ideal. https://www.funopolisfamilyfuncenter.com/things-to-do/attractions/
So where are YOUR favorite places to take your kids when the weather stinks?? Comment below!